Rahu Kaal is a certain time period every day which is considered inauspicious for any new venture. It is considered that commencing anything new during Rahu Kaal invites problems and hurdles in the path of success. Therefore, it is always better to refrain from starting anything new during this time period. However, there are a few remedies that can be undertaken to nullify the effects of Rahu Kaal.
What is Rahu Kaal?
Rahu Kaal is a time period during which the planet Rahu is believed to be especially powerful and effective. This time period is considered inauspicious for beginning new ventures or undertaking important tasks. It is believed that Rahu can cause problems and delays, so it is best to avoid undertaking anything important during Rahu Kaal.
There are a few remedies that can be undertaken during Rahu Kaal in order to minimize the negative effects. One remedy is to recite the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” 108 times. This mantra is said to pacify Rahu and help reduce the negative effects on this planet.
Another remedy is to donate black sesame seeds, iron, or black cloth on Saturdays. This is said to help appease Rahu and reduce the negativity associated with this planet.
Finally, it is also important to try to avoid being outdoors during rahu kaal today in Delhi or any of your locations if possible. If you must be outdoors, it is best to stay close to home and avoid travel during this time period.
The different Remedies of Rahu Kaal to minimize the effect
There are a few remedies that people can do during Rahu Kaal in order to mitigate the effects. Some of these remedies are:
1. Doing puja or offering prayers to Lord Vishnu
2. Fasting or avoiding non-vegetarian food during Rahu Kaal
3. Reading or chanting the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
4. Wearing black clothing or jewelry
5. Performing charity or giving donations
People can also avoid starting new tasks or initiatives during Rahu Kaal, as it is considered inauspicious. It is also advisable to stay indoors during this time and avoid traveling if possible.
Other Remedies For Rahu Kal
Rahu Kal, also known as Rahu’s period, is a time when the planet Rahu is believed to be especially powerful. This can be a difficult time for many people, as Rahu is associated with difficult life circumstances. However, there are some remedies that can help to ease the effects of Rahu Kal.
- One remedy is to chant the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” 108 times each day during Rahu Kal. This mantra is said to help calm the mind and bring peace.
- Another remedy is to wear black clothing during Rahu Kal. Black is the color associated with Rahu, and wearing it is said to help deflect some of the planet’s negative energy.
- Finally, it is important to try to stay positive and hopeful during Rahu Kal. This can be difficult, but remember that this period will eventually end. Focus on the good in your life, and keep your eye on the future.
If you’re having problems with your career, marriage life, child issues, or other issues in your life that are connected to it or to know your horoscope by date of birth you should consult any World’s Best Astrologer”. The most trustworthy astrologer.
Here are some things to think about to determine what not to do in the Rahu Kaal.
1. Do not begin the work of a blessing at the time of Rahu Kaal. It is not going to be finished without any obstacles.
2. Yajna was performed during this time for the auspicious planets are blocked by Rahu. This means that it won’t provide any outcome.
3. Do not begin a long trip in Rahu Kaal.
4. Do not stop working in Rahu kaal when you started before Rahu kaal.
5. Do not buy anything like mobiles, houses, vehicles, computers, jewelry, or valuable objects in Rahu Kaal.